Okay folks, I am here...folks - funny, right now that is me :) I am taking the plunge, doing a blog - letting the thoughts flow. Here's the thing, I need this - well I need it today. For the first time in my life I felt like today I needed therapy. I am back to work, a work I just am unsure about where and how I fit right now. My boys are in daycare, I hate it - not the daycare, just that I have to send them there. But, I like to work...I just want to do it three days a week instead of five. I want more control of me, I need to get a grip. I want the best of both worlds, how can I make that happen?
The other thing, this post-baby body...it's a killer, who took over my body and made it so awful? I've always had a hard time "loving" myself and my body, but now I long for that body I have never loved. But it is sad, how can I not love this body - it is a miracle and healthy, just flabby. This body has given me the two most wonderful little humans I could ever ask for, why can't I just love my body for what it is?
I feel I am bursting at the seams in so many ways...anyone know a good seamstress??
No comments:
Post a Comment